Monday, July 6, 2015

Cute Elephant Birthday!

Hi Everyone,
Today I have created a card for the 7 kids college fund Challenge #129 which is Anything goes with a twist of Stars & Stripes! I have used the absolutely adorable stamp set from Wplus 9 Unforgettable, these elephants are the cutest, don't you think?
I used my pencils on this card and I will list the colours at the end of this post. My tags were die cut using Lawn Fawn Tag you're it , I cut one in navy and the other in vellum stamped the stars in versamark ink and used white embossing powder and then heat set. The white background is stamped with MFT Diagonal Stripes in Memento Lady bug dye ink.
The sentiment is from the same set, I just masked off some of the words and stamped in Memento Pasis Dusk dye ink.
I hope you enjoyed my card, I had a great time making it.
I would like to enter this card in the
Prisma Pencil Colours
Elephant
PC-1072 French Grey 50%
PC-1074 French Grey 70%
PC-1058 Warm Grey 90%
PC-938 White
PC-1018 Pink Rose
Balloons & Party Hat
PC- 925 Crimson Lake
PC- 901 Indigo Blue
PC-1072 French Grey 50%
I have included the colours as I often see other people use pencils and sometimes I would love to know which colours they used, so I hope this helps you all out.
All the supplies are available at the 7 Kids College Fund Store
Thanks for visiting me today I really appreciate all the lovely comments.

4 comments:

  1. Totally adorable!! Great job using the Stars & Stripes twist!! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable cute card! Love how you incorporated the stars and stripes! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl!!! I absolutely love your card, it is beautiful and your coloring is phenomenal! Thanks for sharing your blog with me...Lol, you've been holding out on me! ;) Hugs from the USA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card, love the vellum! Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!