Friday, May 1, 2015

You bring out the best in me!

Hello Everyone,
Today I have a card for you using my new MFT products, I recently placed my first order with My Favorite Things and they are fabulous!!! Great quality clear and rubber stamps and dies.
I am playing along with the current MFT Sketch Challenge, I started by die cutting my fishtail shape out of a piece of white cardstock and using the negative space, then stamped the gorgeous MFT gingham background stamp in soft pink ink. I stamped the little dog and from the BB You Have my Heart Stamp & Die set, and coloured him with copics. I cut another piece of white cardstock for the insert and sponged a little distress ink in peacock feathers and evergreen bough, using the sentiment and the little elements of paws and bones I stamped these in versafine onyx black ink and used clear embossing powder and heat set. I had a lot of fun creating this card, I hope you like it too.
Have a great crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely adorable! I love the colors and that little puppy is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute and a great take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Cheryl. Love the layout and those cute little paw prints.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!