Saturday, April 4, 2015

Dog Gone

Hi Everyone,
I have been missing in action the past few weeks, I have been moving house, so huge! I haven't even been thinking about creating until I had everything organized. I am getting back on track now YAY! and have a card to show you today for the
SSS is really celebrating as this week the Wednesday challenge blog is turning 6 years old!!! and they would like us to use SSS exclusive products.
I got out this super cute stamp and die set called You are Pawesome and coloured him up with my warm grey prisma premier pencils ( just for a change from copic markers ) I am really happy with the way he turned out. I used SSS Stitched Rectangles to cut a white piece of cardstock, masked the edge with micropore tape and used the crafters workshop stencil and festive berries and fired brick distress ink to sponge the background. I cut the balloons from the SSS Celebrate dies and the Happy Birthday is from the SSS Birthday Messages which I stamped with versamark ink and used white embossing powder, and heat set, added some little sparkly silver pen for the dots and strings. The little border is from Lawn Fawn Stitched hillside borders, I just wanted to have some ground for the dog to sit on.
I stamped the dog again in grey ink on the inside, and added another sentiment from 
Birthday Messages.

Well that's all from me, jump over to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog for the Happy Birthday Challenge, they have some fantastic store vouchers to be won.

Thanks so much for visiting me today, and I really appreciate all your lovely comments, they make my day.

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Just adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely adorable! Love it!

    And congrats on your new house! I plan on moving later this year and while I'm super excited, I'm a little stressed about the idea of pack/move everything >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Yuki for your lovely comment.
      It really is one of the most stressful times when you are moving, but it somehow all comes together and all worth while, good luck!

      Delete
  3. I love that you used the dog both on the outside and on the inside. The wall looks really wonderful in the Fired Brick colour and gives the little dog a really nice frame! Lovely creation!! Happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!