Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Critters!

Hi Everyone,
Today I have a card that's jam packed full of cuteness and critters.
I had so much fun with this card, all the critters are from Lawn Fawn and coloured with copic markers and prisma pencils, I also used the Lawn Fawn stitched hillside border and grass die. The sky is distress ink with some white embossed clouds, the little sentiment tags are from Avery Elle.

Now this week SSS is showcasing Paper Smooches Products, but I don't have any yet, notice I said yet he he.
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
I would like to enter the challenge with my Happy Critters.
Supplies Used
Distress Inks Simon Says Stamp
Avery Elle Simon Says Stamp

Thanks for stopping by, 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this card!! Your scene is absolutely adorable and I love all of the different critters you've incorporated on your card!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!