Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Baby Boy

Hello Everyone,
Well I have been MIA for the past couple of weeks, as I have had my dear Mum staying with me, but today I am back at my desk and just in time for a brand new challenge at
I have created a baby card as I have 2 nieces expecting babies at the moment so I am trying to be prepared and today I thought I would do a baby boy card.
The Lawnscaping Challenge #99 asked for Clean & Simple . I used Lawn Fawn Hello Baby Stamp set. The card design is one I have seen on you tube & blogs recently, using little windows and I love how it came together. All the colouring is done with copic markers C 4,2,0 V 01,0000 BG01,000,0000 and G20 all very soft colours, and the little hearts are stamped with Memento Summer Sky ink. The circle were cut out using spellbinders standard circles and my front panel is lifted up with foam squares for a little dimension.
The inside is stamped with simon says stamp Happy stamp set, I created a pale blue card base for my card and also a matching envelope.
I love how these simple little details finish off the project and make it that little bit extra special.

So thanks for visiting me, and jump over to the Lawnscaping Challenge # 99 with your Clean & Simple project, and be in the running for a fantastic Store Credit from Ellen Hutson.
Have a wonderful crafty day.

10 comments:

  1. This card is just so cute! Love the layout and the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful baby card - so soft and gentle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl. Cute card! I love how each image is framed. Fabulous job on the coloring & challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This card is so sweet! I love the colours and the effect of the circle dies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card with the most beautiful colouring! All I seem to be doing at the moment is making baby and baby shower cards, must be the season lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet and adorable card! i love the peekaboo circles! and the little bunnies are just adorable! wow! so cute! thank you so much for playing along this week with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable bunny card! The coloring is so pretty and I love the layout! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute baby card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping 
    Hope to see you again next challenge
    Xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!