Friday, January 9, 2015

Critters in a Snow Storm

Hi There,
Oh my goodness, I have a shaker card today and have you ever put a little toooooo many shaky things in your shaker cards? Well just have a look at this one.....
I think a blizzard is happening he he he. Well the Lawnscaping Challenge blog #97 has this winter theme board to follow, with a great gift certificate from Ellen Hutson.

For my card I have used Lawn Fawn Into the Woods Stamp & Die Set, Stitched hillside borders, the snowflakes from Winter Penguin, Stitched Rectangles from Simon Says Stamp, and the tree die is from Memory Box I just cut some of the leaves off to make it look more like winter. I used distress inks in tumbled glass, broken china and peacock feathers for the background, and copic's to colour my critters Fox - YR 21,23,24,27 W00,1 Squirrel E30,34,37,W3 , 1 00 and the Deer E30,31,33,55,57.
I added some Frosted Lace stickles on the hills, tree, and snowflakes, although you probably can't see that at all. The little shaky flakes are from my Daughter's craft stash, shhh she doesn't know yet, I am not sure where she got them. A little touch of white ribbon and simple sentiment along the bottom and that finished off my card.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, thanks for visiting me.


10 comments:

  1. I can't even take how cute this is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love the wintery scene you made, and the snow is perfect! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow , so cute. All that snow is so pretty! Very nice card:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card! I love your winter wonderland! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, super creative & cute card!! Love it
    ️Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping.
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the blizzard your created.. i think it looks super cute :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute... I don't think it's too much snow because I quite like all the glitter and sparkle it creates. It's an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!