Saturday, November 29, 2014

Winter Penguin

Hello Everyone,

Today I have made a winter themed card, and used Lawn Fawn Winter Penguin, Snow Day trees, Stitched snowflakes, Stitched hillside borders and Snow day paper pad.
I am totally in love with Lawn Fawn's cute stamps and matching dies at the moment, and over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge it's Anything goes and they are showcasing Lawn Fawn products, so I just had to join in.
For the penguin, trees and sentiment I stamped them with Versafine Onyx black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder, it doesn't show up in the photo, but the outline is bold shiny black ( very dramatic ) and I coloured with copic markers. Just a word of warning, you can't use Versafine ink and copic's together without heat embossing it as it will damage your markers. 
I also used my signo white pen for the stripes on the little guys scarf, and a wink of stella clear glitter pen for the hills and snowflakes. 
Here is a close up of the penguin. The tag is from the Avery Elle Gift Tags die set, and the sentiment is from Kaisercraft.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my Winter Penguin card, Hurry on over the the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog and get your entry in cause the winner gets a $50.00 voucher to spend at Simon Says Stamp. 
That's all for today, have a great day everyone.



2 comments:

  1. This is SO super cute! I love it!!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute, cute, cute! Love that little penguin and the scene you've created.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!