Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bizzy Bec's June Challenge

Hi Everyone,
Hope you all are well & happy crafting!
Today starts a new challenge at Bizzy Bec's and this month it's all about 
Colour
This is a bowl of skittles for inspiration, but you can use any bright colour you like, this crazy theme was chosen by me! So lets see all those bedazzling creations.
This month I have used one of the adorable Whimsy Wee Stamps available at Bizzy Bec's online store, this is Peggy , and she is just one of the new collection available, and they are all 15% off .
I have coloured her with copic's and prisma pencils
Purples- BV0000, 00, 01 Violet
Skin - E0000,000, 00 R01 Henna
Hair - E55, 53,50 Ginger root
Yellows - YR 65, 31, Y17 Goldenrod
Reds - R27, 14, 12
Greens - G21, 40
Basket - E30, 25
Background - BG0000, 000

The DP is from Kaisercraft,  SB Circles for the die cutting, and the little flowers are punched out and I think it's called a retro flower. The pearls are from my stash.

If you are chosen as the lucky winner, you will receive this beautiful butterfly die from Cottage Cutz, so get out all those bright papers and show us your creations, we can't wait to see them.

 

5 comments:

  1. Hi today Cheryl, I love this card, so bright and cheery and your colouring is fantastic, the red really makes it stand out and is my fave colour! So well done.
    Cheers,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cheryl this is just gorgeous!!The colours are so pretty and that photo inspiration just screams spring and all things pretty :D. I also just wanted to pass on a Versatile Blogger Award that I was given back in March and have (finallly!) managed to get a post finished for it ... I got to choose 15 blogs that have inspired me and I am always inspired by your beautiful work so if you're interested head on over and grab the badge and follow the rules. Cheers ... Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is a great theme Cheryl !! and what a wonderful card. I love the image - she's SO cute and you've coloured her to perfection! I love the gorgeous paper and embellies - the little flowers and leaves are so pretty!
    Hope you're having a good week!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Cheryl!
    Hugs, Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute Cheryl! Adorably colored and created! purely sweet! love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!