Sunday, February 19, 2012

Swiss Pixie Lucy

Hi Everyone,
Boy oh Boy the time seems to get away from me, in my own defense I have been working more hours so that means less time for crafting, ok I have made my excuses lol, I will get on with it.
I made this card just cause I wanted to no particular reason and it was a real joy to do.
I thought I would have a go at a center step card, the tutorial is on  Splitcoast stampers .
This little sweetie is from the new CC Designs release Swiss Pixie Lucy and she is sitting on the Swiss Woodland Daisy.
 Here is a side view to give you a better idea of the folds.
I also had a go at just a dotty background, I thought it suited her with a softer look, I still can't decide if I like it or not , the jury is still out , lol. You tell me?
Did you notice those pretty corners , they are from Make it Crafty , and are chipboard, very delicate and beautiful. I have painted them with Kaiser olive to match my card.
Close up of Lucy 
On the inside.

Card Recipe
Stamps - CC Designs , Swiss Pixie Lucy, Woodland Daisy Flower
Sentiment front , Gina K designs, inside Jemac
DP - Kaisercraft
Flowers - WOC
Chipboard Corners - Make it Crafty
Pearls & Lace - From my stash
Punch Border - MS
Dies - Spellbinders
Copics & Pencils
Hair - E25, E55,E53, E50
Skin- E0000,E000,E00, R01 Peach 
Greens- G40,G82,G21,G85 YG93,YG97 Olive
Peach- R0000,R01,R11,R12 Light Peach
Yellows - Y21, Y19 , YR30
Acorn - E27, E25
Background - E42, E41, E40
White Pen

I would like to enter the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by , and the lovely comments you leave me, I truly appreciate each and every one.

16 comments:

  1. Cheryl this is stunning, beautiful design and stunning colourwork. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card and the colours look gorgeous together....

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally charming Cheryl! love your creation! Pixie Lucy is beautiful and I think the background is so cool! I have to remember to try this! So glad you linked up to the ATS Wed. Challenge! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Cheryl. I love the Swiss Pixies...and centre step cards...so this is a marriage made in heaven lol Beautiful colouring and layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is gorgeous! Thank you for joining in at All That Scraps this week.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina 

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo so lovely
    thanks for playing with the atschallenge

    janine dt ats

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! this is gorgeous Cheryl !! what a sweet image and your colouring is So beautiful !! The dotty background looks fab! It works really well with the soft colours that you've used!I love the center step design and all your papers and embellishments are just perfect!! It's a stunning card!
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Cheryl - your card is so pretty!! Your coloring is great and the colors of paper go so well with it :) Thank you so much for playing with us at ATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW GORGEOUS and beautifully coloured!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooohhhh she is gorgeous Cheryl, I love this fold of card and really must have a go at one...yours is so beautifully made
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely project! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww honey she is so stinking cute. Your coloring us superb! I love your color combo and the fancy fold card is awesome.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cheryl, don't know how I missed this post of yours but glad I found it lol. This card is lovely, I must do a centre step some time soon, they're so different.
    Cheers,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow wow wow Cheryl I love your colouring of this little cutie...there dosent seem to be enough hours in the day lately does there, Im the same
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Cheryl this is stunning. Absolutely gorgeous (thanks for the tutorial link too as never seen this shape before). I love the olives and peaches, such a pretty combination. Your colouring is amazing too girl!!!. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!