Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Christmas Sheep!

Hi Everyone,
Today I have one of those last minute Christmas cards featuring a CC Designs image called Ornament Ewe and I purchased him as a digi image.
Isn't he the cutest thing lol, I love his eyes, they make me smile everytime I look at him. I coloured him with copic's and prisma pencils ( and forgot to write them down , I don't know what I was thinking . I am going to put it down to the silly season, too many things to think about ) The CS is Bazzill Pomegranate , the DP is Memory Box - Mistletoe and I used spellbinder Fleur De Lis Square, sentiment is computer generated.
Here is a close up , I have used frosted lace stickles on his fur and ornament and around the white edge , sorry you can't see it in the photo very well. The little silver and white trim is from my stash.
This is the inside , to match the front , this sentiment comes from Sentiments 4 you and is also digi.

I would like to enter the following Challenges

Paper Sundaes Challenge #99 - Anything Christmas

Well I won't ramble on , I am sure everyone is flat out getting ready for the man in the red suit !
Have a great week.




6 comments:

  1. This little sheep is the cutest yet Cheryl, lovely colouring and papers. Inside is lovely.
    All the best for Xmas and the new year.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie this is really gorgeous, love the colours, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww he is cute Cheryl !! you can't help but smile at him! I love the frames around the image and sentiment and the paper is gorgeous!! really sweet card!
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas Cheryl and a very Happy New Year 2012 !! I think next year will be an even better Crafting year for us!! ;-))
    Lots of Love!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheryl! He is toooooooo cute! Love your card.
    Hugs, Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally charming Cheryl! I LOVE your Ewe creating! Made me smile so BIG! Thanks for linking up to the ATS Wed. Challenge! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee Hee, Cheryl, what a funny image. He is great!! Super colouring and I gotta love the terrible pun sentiment too!!

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!