Saturday, July 23, 2011

Daisy

Hi Everyone,
This is my second post today, I have been very busy creating a card for Bizzy Bec's Store Blog Challenge for July, Bec and the Team have asked for Borders & Frames for this challenge.
Daisy
I have used Daisy laying in field she is so lovely, I have made a frame for her with spellbinders label 4.  The DP is from Nit Wits Collections called Noah’s too and is digital paper. I punched out the border with fiskars punch. The flowers are from WOC.  Ribbon and Butterfly are from my stash. I am sorry but I can’t for the life of me remember where I got the circle sentiment.
close upHere’s a close up of daisy in her frame, I have coloured her with copic’s and a little prisma pencils, I like using the pencils for a little blush on the cheeks for that nice soft look.
insideThe inside I decorated to match the front with an area for personal messages.
Copic’s used- E0000, 000, 00 B60,63,66 ,91,93 BV0000, Y00,21,19 YR 0000,000 R20 G24,20
Bec has heaps of new products coming into her online store, plus a new release of her stamp range of Blue Butterfly Stamps. So you can check it all out now   HERE. Also you have until the end of July to enter the challenge HERE.
Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate all your lovely comments.
I would like to enter Bizzy Bec's Store Blog Challenge July – Borders & Frames
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Aww this is gorgeous Cheryl! Love the image and frame! Beautiful colours and love the border, flowers and butterfly - perfect! And you've decorated the inside so beautifully too!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl. Your card is fabulous inside and out. What a little cutie pie and such a great job with the back ground! Have a great week.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl, love your cards, have become a follower.
    This little bathing beauty is darling, great job, lots of detail. Great.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Cheryl... so summery with your colour choices. I love that image... and you've coloured her beautifully. I also like that little butterfly on the corner.
    Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!