Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tilda Tag

Hi Everyone,
This morning a have a little tag for you to see, this mini magnolia stamp is Tilda with big ribbon from the you are so special collection.
Tilda Tag
The DP, lace , ribbons are all from my stash. I havn’t made a tag before so I wasn’t sure how I would go. I was pretty happy with how she turned out. The heart die is from Magnolia and I used the little hearts ( that normally go into the bin ) to frame her. The flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts, the sweetheart blossom in the middle has just a touch of distress ink on it to bring it into the design.
Tilda Tag backThis is the back, I have left a space for a personal message. I would like to enter her in the Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge June 11 – Mini Magnolia’s only that is hosted by Janiel. You have until the end of June to enter for a chance the win 4 mini magnolia’s of your choice from Diana at Magnolia-licious Store.
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you think of my creations!