Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tilda in Boots

Hi Everyone,
Hope you have all had a crafty day like me, I have been very busy with this little Maggie in Rubber Boots. I have really tried to step out of my comfort zone lately and try different colours with Copic’s and was pretty happy with this creation.
Tilda in Boots
For her dress and boots I used G20, G82 & YG93 and the hat has YG 93  & 97, her hair is a combo of E50 & E42 and I added a little dark brown 946 prismacolor pencil for her curls. The skin tones are the usual suspects E0000,000,00 with the exception of R01 for her cheeks. The DP is Kaisercraft English Rose paper pad , I really like this one, gorgeous papers! Flowers from WOC, Sentiment form Gina K Designs and lace is from my stash.
I followed a fab sketch from Bec at Creatalicious Challenges , and you still have plenty of time to enter this one.
image
A Spoon Full of Sugar wanted to see a get well soon creation, and Simply Magnolia said Anything goes, doesn’t everyone love those two words, couldn’t be any easier.
Tilda in boots inside Here is the inside, sorry for the very bad photo, I think I am actually getting worse at these not better ( if that is possible rofl ) . Anywhoo thanks for stopping by, and I really appreciate everyone for taking the time to leave such lovely comments.
Challenges
Creatalicious Challenge #23 – Sketch
A Spoon Full of Sugar #158 – Get Well Soon
Simply Magnolia – Anything Goes
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. cheryl beautiful card made fun of you for participating simply greetings magnolia
    chantal & sygrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    So cute card! Everything fits perfectly. Thanks for joining us at the Creatalcious challenges♥
    ♥♥Janne♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl, I was just blog hopping for challenges and found that you won the "A Spoon Full Of Sugar" challenge - congratulations ..... This is such a beautiful card and very worthy of a win. Julie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!