Saturday, April 23, 2011

Vintage Tilda

Hi Everyone,
Today I have a card using the Sketch from Just Magnolia & Hanglar Stanglar Challenge Blog. My Tilda with Balloon was coloured with copic’s after watching the fabulously talented Suzanne Dean video on you tube, if you havn’t seen Suzanne before check her out  HERE . I have a very long way to go, but I was pleased with my first attempt at colouring with copic’s  to look like Distress Inks.
I hope you can see the sketch in my design, I got a little lost along the way I think, I blame the cards, sometimes they take control LOL.
Just Mag April SketchSketch to Follow
Vintage Tilda Over at Cute Card Thursday the Challenge is No Text, and that is harder than you think, but at least with this Tilda with Balloon you know she is celebrating something.
Close up
Close Up of little Tilda
Supplies Used
DP Basic Grey – Cappella
Lace Wild Orchid Crafts
Edge Die Magnolia
Embossing Folder Craft Concepts – Budding Vine
Cardstock Bazzill
Inks Memento Tuxedo Black – image
Vivid – Taupe for sponging
Distress – Weathered Wood
Copic’s Skin E 0000, 000, 00
Dress B95,91 E42 , W1
Shoes & Hair E44, 42 , 50
Pearls Kaiser
I would like to enter the following Challenges
Just Magnolia & Hanglar Stanglar Challenge Blog – Week 103 A Sketch
Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog –#161 No Text
Thanks for looking, Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card! so love the lace!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
    Have a fabulous Easter Weekend!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love the colors. This Tilda is a favorite of mine. You colored her perfectly!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia and hAngler this week!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl, Your cards are lovely!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheryl...your card is just as precious as can be! I love the vintage feel...and the pastel blue and white and just gorgeous! Beautiful coloring of this little sweetheart!! Thanks for the kind comments on my latest card. You're too sweet! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!