Monday, March 21, 2011

Lady Tilda

Hi all,
Today I have Lady Tilda for you, I followed the sketch by Jane at Magnolia Down Under Challenge #88 it's a great sketch to play along with so jump in and try it , you have until Saturday Check it out. I also followed Bec's two tone challenge #20 at Creatalicious Challenges Blog and you still have lots of time to enter this one.
Ok I know I have gone a little Magnolia mad lately, but I just can't help myself they are waaayyy tooooo cute.
So here she is
I have used the Magnolia Romantic Hearts Die, the DP is just from my stash so I havn't got any brands sorry, the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts , the pearls are Kaiser craft and I used Nesties label 4 and small circles , the copic markers are as follows...
I hope you like my creation. I would like to enter this card into these challenges,
Magnolia Down Under Challenges #88 - Sketch by Jane
Bizzy Bec's Creatalicious Challenge #20 - Use Two Tones
Thanks for stopping by, and please leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Have a crafty day Hugs Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. Great card, wonderful colors! Thanks for playing with this weeks sketch at MDUC!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours too! Fantastic card.
    Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh, this is gorgeous! I need that doohickey heart die! love it ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!