Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Friend

Hi Everyone,
I have made this card for a friend of mine, no challenges, I just thought I would show you this one.





The stamp is Flourishes Christmas Wreath, I love this stamp and all the elements to colour, I used the Ranger white pen on the pine cones & berries, and a gold gel pen on the bow. The embossing folder is cuttlebug victoria and spellbinder fancy tags. The gold ribbon is from a two dollar shop.

Here is a close up of the Wreath, sorry about the glare!
These are the copic markers used to colour the image.
Ok that's all for today, there is some fantastic candy on offer at the moment, check my side bar for details.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic!! You have a great range of copics, my collection has just started!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!