Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hi All,

I am very new to the blogging world, but here goes. I am passionate about card making and paper crafting, and this is what has bought me to this point to create a blog. I will try to share any and all information that I can. My favourite thing at the moment are copic markers and I am trying to build a collection of these.

This image and sentiment is from Flouishes, coloured with copic markers, used Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink for sponging and Gina K Designs Pure Luxury Card Stock Fresh Asparagus. The brads I used were white but I used copic marker RV69 Peony to colour them to match the tulips in the pot.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love your colouring--you're very talented. If I ever do get any copics I'll come to you for tips. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comments girls.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!