Thursday, October 28, 2010

Baby Girl

Bizzy Becs Creatalicious Challenge #15, the rules for this challenge are all white, you are allowed to colour your image and some sponging, here is my entry.
 It's really a challenge to use only white so I went a little crazy with embossing folders, I used Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and one of the new Craft Concepts Folders Budding Vine, I was very impressed with these folders they are available at Bizzy Becs online store at a very reasonable price. I coloured the image with Copic markers E0000, E000, RV32, RV00. I don't know the company that made this image ( it's actually in my miscellaneous box of clear stamps ) I do think it's pretty cute though. Also I sponged with Memento Angel  Pink ink. The pearls are Kaiser craft. Hope you like it. Have a crafty day. Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful,love that image and your sponging!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card !!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges..
    Hugs Natalie xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!